A typical post website design finalisation scenario:
We have developed a website but don’t have a webmaster to do the maintenance work. Our team knows how to add the content but someone needs to take care of technical stuff like adding new validations to form, designing a new page for our upcoming event.
This is a situation small businesses often face. From our experience, we know the unique challenges of running a small business. Our affordable web maintenance service is a perfect fit for your pocket as well as business needs.
Our Website Maintenance program encompasses following key items:
Design/feature related changes
- Adding pages specifically designed for an upcoming event or product.
- Designing brand orientated banners for use on social media or advertising campaigns.
- Adding new features (when or if requested).
Monitoring Website Health
- Checking Dead links
- Monitoring hosting outages.
- Monitoring errors reported by google/bing webmaster tools.
- Advising how you can improve the health of your website by adding new content.
- Scan & removal of dead links.
- Teaching you or personnel in your staff how to make use of new features
- Updating your core CMS
- Updating your core CMS’s plugins/modules
Let us do your website maintenance
Our experienced webmaster takes care of all the above cited maintenance items and makes sure your website is competitive as ever. Note: all our website design packages (e-commerce & information websites) come with optional six month ongoing website maintenance support .